- Circle Time. This is where we share openly about our families to make a family of our own at school. Topics to discuss:
- Justice: What is justice to you? Identify a problem. (These are the topics we will discuss in the coming weeks with radio).
- Hate=action: How will you solve this problem? What actions will you take? Outline a plan.
- Levels of relationships: agape, phileo, and eros. Example: my father. (Supplemental Q to justice: What will it take to be in the inner circle?).
Scientific Method and Common Core: Science is an Art Form
- Paint a picture.
- List materials
- What steps will you take?
- Infer meaning
- Draw conclusions
Field Trips: Science is a Diagnostic Tool
- Water Testing: creek pneumonia
- Soil Testing: how will we clean it up? kidney stones
- Soil erosion: plants as an anchor
- Nature Journaling: watercolors
Afterschool: Raising Aquarium Animals
- Bottle Biology
- Terraqua Column: planting seeds of…
- Water Testing
- Soil Testing
Song of the Moment: Regina Spektor “Laughing With”